Miss Witt’s Hot Chocolate Recipe
Nothing quite compares to the warmth and comfort created as you indulge yourself into a rich mug of creamy hot chocolate. Treat yourself and try out this delicious local recipe from world class chocolatier and teacher, Miss Witt.
Scroll down for the full recipe and methodology.
What you will need:
- 200 ml whole milk.
- 50g of your favourite 70 % dark chocolate.
- Brandy or Baileys
- Finely chop the chocolate and place in a bowl.
- Bring the milk to the boil in a pan.
- Let the milk stand for a minute before pouring over the chocolate so you won’t scold the chocolate.
- Pour the milk and gently swirl, letting the chocolate melt.
- Return to the pan and whisk until the chocolate is completely melted. This will create a lovely froth to your hot chocolate.
- Feel free to top with marshmallows and cream. A drop of brandy or baileys is also delicious in the hot chocolate.
This recipe will create a decadent thick hot chocolate. We couldn’tresist giving the recipe a go in the showroom and loved it. The weather is getting cooler, so this recipe is a great treat to share with your friends and family. Or simply treat yourself to a quiet night in, fire on and hands wrapped around a mug of hot chocolate.
We hope you love this recipe as much as we do! Check out Miss Witt’s website for more chocolate treats, along with her workshops and parties here at www.chocolatebymisswitt.com.